VBS and support increases

This week I have the opportunity of participating in a VBS (Vacation Bible School) for one of my supporting churches - Dryden Baptist in Dryden, New York. I'll be with them every evening from tonight through Friday night, interacting with the kids, talking about my ministry and about Africa, and helping out generally wherever I can. Please pray for the Lord to work in the lives of the kids who attend, and pray for me and all the workers as we seek to minister to them and share Christ with them.

This past week was a very encouraging one for my support. While some of you were praying for me at your midweek prayer services on Wednesday night, the Lord was answering your prayers even as you were praying. A church that I visited a couple of years ago voted on Wednesday to take me on for support as one of their newest missionaries, and a supporting church voted to double the monthly support that they had been giving. This brings me up to 84%! Please continue to pray in the other 16%!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your NAME and your COMMENT or QUESTION.