Signed Up
The months of language school are whizzing by - it's already March, and the end of the semester in mid-May will be here the next time I turn around! At the university, pre-registration for summer and autumn courses has opened, and praise the Lord that I am officially signed up for both! The summer course will be 20 hours a week for four weeks, through the whole month of July. This will leave half of May and all of June and August to rest and recuperate, and to continue studying French on my own. The autumn semester begins the first week of September and ends in mid-December. Lord willing, I will move on to Chad in late December or early January. That's only 8 or 9 months away! Those months will go by quickly. Please pray that the Lord will help me to make the most of my short time here in France.
Labels:
Prayer and Praise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It sounds like you are moving right along in your studies. Enjoy the "down time". Our prayers are with you.
ReplyDeleteBob and Liz