Summer School Finished!

My summer class (I'm fourth from the right in this picture).
My month-long French summer school class finished on Friday, and it's been a good month. I had a total of 80 hours of French lessons, plus several afternoon excursions in the area with my class. I'm thankful that the Lord gave me this opportunity to practice and improve my language skills, and also for the opportunities the Lord gave me to talk about Him to several of my classmates. Please pray that the Lord will work in their hearts as they return to their respective countries or continue their studies in France.

The fall semester starts in early September, so now I have about five weeks to enjoy the nice summer weather, spend more time with friends, and study at my own pace. Please pray that the Lord will help me to make the most of these remaining weeks of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your NAME and your COMMENT or QUESTION.