New support, changes in the works

I recently had an increase in my support level - a church just voted to take me on for $100 per month. This is definitely a praise! But there are also a few more changes in the works. I'm working with the Accounting Department at BMM to revise my estimated support needs, in order to more accurately reflect the amount I actually need to raise. When I joined BI, I wasn't quite sure where I would begin my full-time ministry (other than somewhere on the continent of Africa), so my support was figured as though I were going to Michigan, knowing we would have to change that sooner or later. It is becoming more and more probable that I will at least begin my full-time ministry in the country of Chad, since that is where the greatest concentration of our African translation opportunities currently are located. So I felt it was time to make some adjustments to my support level. Of course, I'm praying that my financial needs will be adjusted down rather than up, but with the world economic situation the way it is, it could really go either way. But I'll let you know when all the adjustments have been made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your NAME and your COMMENT or QUESTION.