Sneaking through the Snowflakes
Yesterday, the weather forecasts were predicting 10+ inches of snow for Cleveland, and it was supposed to keep snowing through Wednesday morning. Well, we did indeed get snow, but only about 5 inches, and it had stopped by the time I got up early this morning, except for the occasional snowflake. Another snowstorm is building in the west but doesn't look like it will affect my travels. I made it to the airport without a problem, and passed smoothly through security. Praise the Lord! I'm now sitting at the gate waiting for my flight to Chicago, which is scheduled to leave on time in about an hour. There I will meet the other missionaries that I'm traveling with, and we will continue to Asia from there. The others are flying to Chicago from Boston, and the snowstorm is approaching Boston, so please pray that they make it out before the weather gets serious. Pray that the Lord will allow all of us to pass between the snowstorms so we can make it to our destination in good time!
Labels:
Prayer and Praise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please include your NAME and your COMMENT or QUESTION.