Two Praises

I found out two good pieces of news to be thankful for. One is that I've officially been accepted into Bob Jones University to attend linguistics classes this summer. Not that I was expecting to be rejected, but it is nice to have that official "yes"! Praise the Lord also for providing the funds for tuition and a place to live while I'm in South Carolina. When I first started making plans to attend BJU, I wondered how God was going to provide each of these needs, and it's been exciting to see it coming together!

The other praise is that I have again learned of new support! One of my supporting churches recently voted to increase their giving, bringing my support level to 48%. Praise the Lord again!

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord for your acceptance into Bob Jones and for the increased support. May the Lord go before you on your trip and may you learn much from that experience.

    Bob Schultz
    February 6, 2010

    ReplyDelete

Please include your NAME and your COMMENT or QUESTION.