Today I got my passport and visa back from the embassy of the Asian country where I'll be going in less than two weeks. Praise the Lord it arrived in good time! I'm scheduled to fly out of Cleveland on February 10. Between now and then, I have two deputation meetings, both in Ohio. It's not always easy trying to keep up with deputation while also planning an important overseas trip, so please pray that I won't forget anything important!
I'll meet the rest of the group in Chicago; from there we will fly to Asia, and eventually (MANY hours after leaving the USA) will reach our final destination. While we are there, we will be checking the translation of the book of Proverbs into one of the languages of that country (Psalms will also be checked, but I'll probably be back in the USA before the team gets very far into that book). Please pray for the translation team and all the consultants who will be working with this project. Pray we will work together well and get much accomplished. Thanks for praying!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please include your NAME and your COMMENT or QUESTION.