Cleared for Lauch Seminar!

After reading my latest prayer letter, a prayer supporter felt led of the Lord to commit to the remaining $50 monthly support needed for me to be able to attend Launch Seminar in September! So, praise the Lord that I have now hit the 60% milestone! Please continue to pray for the last 40% of my support to come in. I'm still praying for a late 2010/early 2011 conclusion to deputation.

This morning I began my next two classes at BJU: Phonetics & Phonology and Grammar In Use. The former is about how humans use speech sounds to make words. The latter is essentially a basic linguistics course, covering many other aspects of linguistics: how words are formed, and how people put them together to make meaningful thoughts. I think I'll enjoy them, but the material is definitely more technical than my last class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your NAME and your COMMENT or QUESTION.