Early this week, I completed my French placement tests to determine which level to place me in. The results have been posted, and I have been put in level 1D, which is actually the third level of six (the "1" is because it is the first level beyond the two beginner levels). Actually, this is exactly the level where I'd expected to be placed, so I am thankful for that. My first class is on Monday at 8:30am (French time). Please pray that as I get into my classes, that I will be able to understand what the teachers are saying and that my communication skills will improve.
On a personal note, I've moved into my new apartment and am getting settled there. I think I will be very comfortable there. It is nice to be so close to the church, university, and the tram when I need public transport. Praise the Lord for providing what I need!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please include your NAME and your COMMENT or QUESTION.