Life in Language School

I'm already into my second week of classes and am getting settled into a routine.  Four days a week, I make the ten-minute walk to class in the morning, and return to my apartment in the late afternoon when the classes are finished.  If I need to run errands in the afternoon, the tram stop is about a five-minute walk from my apartment, and the bank and grocery stores are a short tram ride away.  A mission church plant is very close by, maybe a three-minute walk, so I enjoy participating in church services and young adult activities three or four times a week.

After several years of nearly constant traveling and meeting new people, I am enjoying the opportunity to build friendships with people at church as well as classmates at the university.  Today the Lord gave me the opportunity to share the gospel - as best I could in my rather halting French - with several classmates after class was over.  Pray that they understood at least some of what I was trying to share with them, and keep praying for more opportunities, especially as my French improves enough to converse more easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your NAME and your COMMENT or QUESTION.