It's another milestone day! This morning I bought my plane tickets to fly to Chad! I'll be leaving on December 30 - just under 4 months from now! The Lord provided tickets at a very good price, much less than what I had expected to pay. It is less expensive to fly out of Paris than out of Bordeaux, so I will take the train to Paris in the morning or early afternoon on December 30, and fly out late that evening. After just one layover in Ethiopia, I'll arrive in Chad the following day, December 31, and welcome in the new year in Africa!
There is much still to be done in my few remaining months in France, not the least of which is to finish language school! Classes start up again next Monday, and finish about two weeks before I leave. As my departure time draws closer, I'll also need to get a visa that will allow me to enter Chad. These are the major hurdles. Smaller hurdles will be moving out my apartment, giving away or selling anything that isn't going to Africa with me, and of course packing my suitcases. Thank you for praying for me over the next few months as I prepare for this big move!
See the full travel itinerary here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please include your NAME and your COMMENT or QUESTION.