Life has been very busy since I last wrote on this blog! Some of the things I've done in the past couple weeks include:
- Moved out of my apartment (a big job)
- Wallpapered a room (not quite so hard as I'd feared)
- Cleaned my apartment thoroughly (hopefully it will make a good impression on the owner!)
- Enjoyed Christmas with friends (we had a great time!)
- Drove a stick-shift vehicle for the first time (sorta getting the hang of it)
- Packed my suitcases (several times!).
I'm pretty much done with all of the above now, except for locking my suitcases and checking to make sure I'm not forgetting anything vitally important. In short, I'm almost ready to leave! The journey to Chad starts tomorrow morning, just hours away! I can hardly believe that my time here is almost at its end. It's been a great year; the Lord has taught me so much through this time of transition in France. I'll miss my friends here, but I'm glad to be finally moving on to Africa where I long to be. Thanks for praying for me as I make the transition into a new life in Chad!
If you'd like to know the detailed itinerary of my trip - by train, plane, and Landrover - please check out "
My Itinerary".
Praying for you for your long trip today
ReplyDelete