Some people have asked about extra copies of the photo book I've had on my display table, Under the Mango Tree, which is a selection of my favorite photos of Chad combined with Scripture verses.
I do not have extra hard copies (because photo books are expensive) but if you would like a copy for yourself - perhaps for your coffee table - you can order one by clicking here. It costs $54 or $55, depending on which type of cover you choose.
Please note that I'm not making any profit from this; the listed cost is just the cost of the book itself. So ordering it doesn't provide any extra funds for my ministry. But my hope is that verses in the book would encourage you, and the photos would remind you to pray for the ministry in Chad.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please include your NAME and your COMMENT or QUESTION.