Testimony: Pastor Ndolo

 A few weeks ago, I sat in church one Sunday listening to a young pastor named Ndolo preaching. Ndolo graduated just a few years ago from the Bible institute of Balimba.  Now he was preaching about sign gifts (miracles, speaking in tongues, and other spiritual gifts unique to the apostolic era).  This topic is frequently misunderstood in Chad, and the scripture passages addressing it are often misused.  I prayed Pastor Ndolo would be able to explain the topic clearly.  I was delighted when he did!  He gave very clear teaching, explaining the original purposes of these gifts and why they are not part of the Church today.  Afterwards, I found the pastor and thanked him for teaching so clearly on this topic. He replied that it was one of the books that he had gotten from me (i.e. from The Shepherd's Bag ministry) that helped him to do a better job of preaching on this topic.

How encouraging to know that these books are helping pastors to do a better job of teaching God's Word clearly to their congregations!

Ndolo when he was still a student in Balimba


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your NAME and your COMMENT or QUESTION.