The Lord gave me two great meetings in the Chicago area these past two Sundays. Everyone was very interested in hearing about my ministry, and I enjoyed very good fellowship with the people at both churches. One special highlight was when a young girl came to me after the service last Sunday night, gave me a hug, and handed me an envelope with $8 in quarters and dollar bills. What a blessing to see kids excited about missions and willing to give!
After not hearing of any new support for a couple of months, I was encouraged yesterday to find out that a church in Massachusetts voted on Sunday to take me on for support! This puts my current support level at 64% - almost 2/3! Praise the Lord. And please keep praying for the rest of my support to come in. 12 more supporters at about $100 per month each would bring me to 100%.
On a more mundane note, I have an appointment to see a dentist tomorrow. I'd been having pains in my jaw from clenching my teeth at night, and realized that probably means that I've developed some dental complications as a result. And several years of deputation food probably hasn't done anything good for my teeth either! Pray that the problems can be fixed before I hit the road again, as it is hard to get dental work done when I'm constantly on the road. And pray that they aren't too expensive to fix!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please include your NAME and your COMMENT or QUESTION.