Back in Familiar Territory

You know you've been on deputation for a while when it seems strange to be in a familiar place! I'm back in my old stomping grounds in central Iowa, and am actually writing this from the library at Faith Baptist Bible College in Ankeny. This is only my second time back on the campus since I graduated from seminary in 2007, and it truly does feel odd to be back here. But at the same time, it feels really good, too! I have set up my display in the dining hall (dubbed "The Multi" when I was a student, but since then it's been renovated and renamed "Benson Hall"), and have already been able to talk to a few old and new acquaintances. This school hasn't had much exposure to BI's ministry, so pray that God will use me over the next couple weeks as I spend time on this campus.

On the deputation side of things, I've hit a rather dry period in my monthly support level. I've been at 64% for a while now. I do trust the Lord to provide, but it sure doesn't get any easier to wait for new support to come in! Please pray that I will hear of new support soon. I have been praying that my support will reach 70% by the end of this month. I only need about $200 more per month to reach that point - the equivalent of one more large supporter, or a couple of smaller ones. Thanks for praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your NAME and your COMMENT or QUESTION.