The Neverending Road

I thought my trip yesterday would never be finished! I drove all the way from Cincinnatus, New York, to my home base at Shepherd's Bethel in southern Indiana - a trip of over 750 miles. Normally I would make that a two-day trip, but since I only have a few days before I have to leave again for my next deputation tour, I wanted to get home as soon as possible. So I left Cincinnatus before 5:30 AM and drove all day, finally making it home after 9:00 PM. Praise the Lord for keeping me safe again!

I'm pretty tired today (understandably!), so am taking the day off to recover and try to shake off the last remnants of the cold I had last week. But tomorrow I'll be packing again. I need to replace my summer and early fall clothes with winter gear, since I won't be back here until after Christmas. Then on Sunday I will present my ministry to Washington Baptist Church in Dillsboro, Indiana, and on Monday, I leave for a missions conference in Peoria, Illinois. Please pray for safe travels and that the Lord will use my ministry at the churches I visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your NAME and your COMMENT or QUESTION.