Another Answer to Prayer!

Only a few hours after I sent my prayer letter, I received an email from the pastor of a church I visited in October, informing me that his church has voted to give $1,000 toward my linguistics classes next summer! Another church I visited recently was also hoping to raise a substantial amount toward my tuition need. Between these two gifts, other gifts that have come in, and the money I had already saved up, I'm pretty sure that I already have the amount I need for tuition! Also, I've had two good offers of rent-free housing in the Greenville area for the summer, so all have to do is to choose between the two! I think the Lord is reminding me again that He is well able to provide my needs!

The application process is continuing without any major difficulties so far. I am just waiting now for the last of the paperwork to be processed. Thanks for your continued prayers as I plan and prepare for a busy summer of classes.

1 comment:

  1. We are delighted to know that the Lord has provided so wonderfully for you.

    mum and dad

    ReplyDelete

Please include your NAME and your COMMENT or QUESTION.