All Steps Forward Now
The changes to my support estimate are now officially complete. I found out that the adjustments I decided to make to food, fuel, and ministry expenses also necessitated a small increase in taxes - only $15 a month, but enough to shift my percentage from 64.6% to 64.4%. I'm thankful the increase was small, but with all the changes I've been making to my support estimate, sometimes it feels like I'm taking two steps forward, one step backward! But Lord willing, this is the last adjustment I will need to make before I leave for the field, so from now on, every step in my journey toward 100% will be forward! I learned today of another couple who are praying about taking me on for financial support. Please pray for the Lord's guidance for them and others who may be praying about the same decision.
Labels:
Prayer and Praise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please include your NAME and your COMMENT or QUESTION.