Yes, after several weeks at home, it is time to travel again! I leave on Wednesday to begin another long deputation trip - I will be on the road for at least the next 3 months, with meetings nearly every Sunday.
I spent most of today packing my suitcases and spring-cleaning my apartment; tomorrow, I plan to spend the morning making phone calls, and in the afternoon I have an appointment to get the first of a series of injections that will keep me permanently protected against Hepatitis B. Then on Wednesday, I will drive up to the northern part of the state to visit my newest supporting church, before making my way out to Ankeny, Iowa (with a stop in Illinois on the way). Iowa still holds a special place in my heart, since I spent nearly 6 years of my life there, so I'm looking forward to seeing that area again ... perhaps my last time there for quite a while.
This past week, I learned that a church will be voting in a couple weeks on whether to take me on for regular financial support. I know of at least one other church that will soon be voting, also. Thank you for your continued prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please include your NAME and your COMMENT or QUESTION.