I've had a bit of a break from travels lately, but it's nearly time to head out again. This Tuesday, I'll be heading up to the Chicago area for two meetings. From there, I will drive up to Grand Rapids, Michigan, for two weeks of conferences at the BI headquarters. When those are finished, I stop in Chicago again for three more meetings before heading back to Indiana for a break. Please pray for travel safety (and, Lord willing, no more car accidents!!).
Please pray also for the meetings, but especially for the BI conferences, which are very important to our ministry as a team. The first conference is our Annual Retreat for all the BI family (that is, those that are currently in the USA and are able to come). The second conference is our annual Consultant Seminar, when all the BI consultants who are in the States meet to discuss matters particularly related to our work as consultants. I'm looking forward to good fellowship with my coworkers (whom I rarely see face-to-face during the rest of the year) as well as profitable discussions about our ministry. Thanks for praying for us!
Now that my school loans from Faith are paid off, I've started planning my finances for the linguistics classes I need to take next summer down at BJU. I've calculated that tuition for the 13 credit hours of classes will cost just about $5,000. Room and board would be an additional $2,000 if I stay in the dorms for the summer, but I'm praying that God will provide other housing off-campus so that I don't have to pay for that. Please pray for God to provide funds for these classes, so that I won't have to go into debt again. He has always provided my needs, and I'm trusting Him to do so this time as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please include your NAME and your COMMENT or QUESTION.