This Saturday, I'll be heading up to Brownsville, Pennsylvania (south of Pittsburgh) for the first of my next series of deputation meetings. It's a long trip - 8 hours of driving time, as well as stops for fuel, meals, etc. Please pray for a safe and uneventful trip! It will be a busy Sunday as I have large "slots" in all three services, plus I will be meeting with the deacon board before the evening service. Please pray that the Lord will make me a blessing to others during these ministry opportunities.
October 18-25 will be an even busier time, as I have two successive missions conferences in Ohio. Like most missions conferences, this involves extra ministry opportunities, and therefore they require a lot more preparation than regular meetings. I'll be speaking a number of times to various age groups. Please pray for me as I prepare and seek the Lord's will as to what He would have me to share. Pray also that the Lord will use the conferences to challenge people's hearts for missions.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please include your NAME and your COMMENT or QUESTION.