Welcome to my website! I am a missionary to Africa with Bibles International. My ministry is to assist fundamental local churches to translate the Bible into their own languages. I have been in full-time ministry since January 2012. I am currently in language school in Bordeaux in southwestern France. Lord willing, I will depart for Chad, Africa, in late 2012 or early 2013. Thank you for praying with me as I continue my journey toward Africa.
Nothing at all to do with Bible Translation or Africa for that matter, but how did you get the labels in the bar just above your posts? The "Home" "Prayer & Praise" etc.
ReplyDeleteI found an article somewhere that explained how to do this (can't seem to find it again now). It isn't intuitive, unless you are good with HTML codes. You have to insert an HTML gadget and then put in the right codes. I don't know much about HTML, so I copied and pasted the codes from the article, and then experimented with them until I had them the way I wanted them.
ReplyDeleteI just came across the article again which explains how to do this: http://blogging.nitecruzr.net/2008/10/creating-horizontal-index-for-your-blog.html
ReplyDeleteAnd here's an even better article that explains how to stylize the menus: http://www.bloggersentral.com/2009/07/creating-navigation-tab-in-blogger.html
ReplyDelete