Ministry Opportunties at October Missions Conferences

As you know if you've been following my blog lately, I will be involved in two missions conferences in Ohio next week. I believe that these conferences will be the biggest ones in which I've participated so far in my deputation experience, so I'd really appreciate your prayers. I thought some of you might like to see the details of what I'll be doing:

Lindale Baptist Church, Amelia
Theme: Send the Light
  • Sunday, Oct. 18 (Sunday School): speaking to ladies' class
  • Sunday, Oct. 18 (morning service): Ministering in children's church
  • Sunday, Oct. 18 (evening service): I have no specific responsibilities for this service
  • Monday, Oct. 19 (pm): Presenting my ministry to congregation
  • Tuesday, Oct. 20 (pm): I have no specific responsibilities for this service
  • Wednesday, Oct. 21 (pm): Speaking to girl's club

  • Thursday, Oct. 22: Drive from Amelia to Elyria

First Baptist Church, Elyria
Theme: A Common Vision for an Uncommon Time
  • Friday, Oct. 23 (8:15am): Speaking to 11th-12th grade Bible class at Christian school
  • Friday, Oct. 23 (8:45am): Short presentation in K-6th grade chapel at Christian school
  • Friday, Oct. 23 (pm): Ministering in children's program
  • Saturday, Oct. 24 (pm): I have no specific responsibilities for this day except to share some prayer requests with the Women's Missionary Fellowship
  • Sunday, Oct. 25 (Sunday School): Presentation to adult class
  • Sunday, Oct. 25 (morning service): Presenting my ministry to congregation
  • Sunday, Oct. 25 (evening service): Short testimony to congregation
Thanks for your prayers for all these ministry opportunities. I'm spending much of this week preparing for them, and things are gradually starting to come together. Please pray that the Lord will make me a blessing to others and that He will be glorified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your NAME and your COMMENT or QUESTION.